Oakland Avenue Charter School
Thank You for Visiting Our School's Fundraising Page!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Pennies for Patients campaign is working with thousands of schools across the country to raise funds for blood cancer research--and we are one of them!
Our school has teamed up with LLS to create a world without cancer, and YOU can help our Squad make a difference in this journey.
Thanks to schools like US and donors like YOU, there are more children and adults surviving every day.
All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax-deductible. Donations support LLS research, patient services, advocacy, public and professional education, and community services.
Visit this webpage often to check our progress and please feel free to invite friends to donate to our cause.
On behalf of blood cancer patients everywhere, thank you for your support!
For more information about LLS, please visit lls.org
* Please note that students under the age of 13 will not be displayed during a search nor in the leaderboards below.
- Danielle Claxton Classroom $170
- Michelle Murphy Classroom $155
- Hayley Ream Classroom $150
- Kendra Helmkamp Classroom $135
- Melissa Diaz Classroom $130
- Ana Alicia Myers $120
- Rheanna Howard $85
- Jill Tzounos Classroom $75
- Laura Delgadillo Classroom $52
- Michelle Dziorney Classroom $50
- Michele Murphy $155
- Hayley Ream $150
- Denise Berthiaume $140
- Kendra Helmkamp $125
- Melissa Diaz $100
- Alison Perrotti $100
- Ben $85
- Jill Tzounos $75
- Laura Delgadillo $52
- Justin $50
Last updated on 06/15/2019 @ 11:45 PM