Bryant Middle School
6th Grade Team
Welcome To Our Fundraising Page for 6th Grade!
Bryant Middle School is on a mission to help fight blood cancer...and it's a GRADE LEVEL COMPETITION! To make our biggest impact yet the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades will compete to raise the most money per grade for a special reward. Student Council has some great ideas on how to make this fun and Mr. Denison will help select something special for the winning grade!
PLEASE HELP OUR 6TH GRADE WIN AND REACH OUR GOAL TOWARD FIGHTING BLOOD CANCER!
HOW TO JOIN YOUR GRADE LEVEL'S TEAM:
1. Click on "Join Classroom/Team" on the right-hand panel
2. Create New Account and follow the prompts to create your own fundraising page
3. Where it asks to search for your classroom, type in one of the following based on your grade level: 6th Grade, 7th Grade, or 8th Grade.
4. Share your fundraising link on social media and with family and friends! Donations you raise online will count toward your Team's total and help you earn some fun prizes!
Our school is partnering with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Pennies for Patients program to raise funds for blood cancer research, patient support services and advocacy programs. Heroes like Cruz (center below) never fight cancer alone--he has a Squad that supports him made up of his family, doctors, and friends. There are Heroes all around the country just like Cruz, including some in our own community that need our school's help.
Support the Hero Squad by donating to our classroom's online page.
Thanks to your support, LLS is able to launch new endeavors like it's Children's Initiative.
This initiative seeks to accelerate treatments with fewer harmful side effects so that young patients like Cruz not only survive, but thrive, for generations to come.
All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax-deductible. Donations support LLS research, patient services, advocacy, public and professional education, and community services.
Visit our webpage often to check our progress, and please consider sharing the link with your friends so that they may donate to our cause as well.
You can also support a specific student. Search for the student’s name* on the left side of the screen to locate their personal fundraising page. Students will earn Thank You gifts by raising funds and receiving donations on their personal page.
On behalf of blood cancer patients everywhere, thank you for your support!
For more information about LLS, please visit lls.org
* Please note that students under the age of 13 will not be displayed during a search nor in the leaderboards below.