I'm so excited and humbled to be one of this years Honored Hero's for Big Climb Philly. This will be my 3rd year taking part of this event and I can't overstate how impactful it is. Thank you for clicking on whatever link got ya here and I hope you can find a way to get involved!
As Captain of team Hold Fast I hope to not only provide you with a way to get involved with Big Climb Philly, but to be a reminder that with hard work and a positive outlook, good outcomes are possible!
Team Hold Fast has two objectives:
- Show support for those affect by blood cancers
- Raise $10,000 that will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
OK, let’s get to work!
How to get involved!
- Join Team HOLD FAST! Click the JOIN TEAM tab to the right of the page and type in Hold Fast when you're asked what team you would like to join.
This is not only the best way to be a part of Big Climb Philly, but the collective power of many is a force to be reckoned with. To borrow a line from one of my other favorite Non-profits, The American Alpine Club, ‘Together, we’re stronger!’
The requirements are simple:
- Pay a $35 registration fee (goes towards running the event)
- Raise a minimum of $100. The money you raise goes directly to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and helps the team reach it’s $10K goal.
- Show up on April 13th to walk/run the steps of the FMC Tower with the rest of Team Hold Fast!
Group training session can be found on the event site at the Big Climb Clinics or just this link!
Kick off event for Big Climb Philly will be held on Saturday, March 2nd @ Lincoln Financial Field. More info can be found here.
Can’t join Team Hold Fast but want to show support?
Help me to reach my fundraising goal of $5000 which helps Team Hold Fast to reach the ambitious goal of $10,000. All of the money raised, yes 100%, goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. They have a simple mission, to cure blood cancers and and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Mark your calendar for Sat April 6th for the Philadelphia Premiere of the The Film, 'Hold Fast', playing at the Academy of Natural Sciences! Tickets on sale soon!
Not able to contribute money but believe in this message? Please share this with friends and family. I consider myself lucky to have so much love and support, but so many others are in great need. By simply sharing this message, you are helping, you are making a difference.