William Mason High School
Thank You for Visiting Our School Fundraising Page!
Please join us in supporting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Student Series campaign. Your support will help fund the therapies and treatments that help save the lives of blood cancer patients today.
For over 65 years LLS has invested more than $1 billion to advance cancer therapies and save lives.
Last year alone, LLS invested nearly $79.8 million in cutting-edge research. And many LLS-supported therapies not only help blood cancer patients, but are now used to treat patients with other forms of cancers as well. Nearly 40% of new cancer therapies approved by the FDA between 2000 and 2014 were first approved for blood cancer patients.
We really are changing the face of blood cancer!
- Support a specific student, search for the student’s name* on the left side of the screen to locate their fundraising page.
- Make a general donation to our school, please click the Donate Now button
- All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible. Donations support LLS research, patient services, advocacy, public and professional education, and community services.
Please visit our Web site often to check our progress and invite friends who would also like to donate!
On behalf of blood cancer patients everywhere, we thank you for your support!
For more information about LLS, please visit lls.org
* Please note that students under the age of 14 will not be displayed during a search nor in the leaderboards below in compliance with COPPA.
- Schnell $2,085
- TBroaddrick $700
- Messer $568
- Carras $500
- MHS Honors Concert Choir $475
- Coleman $350
- Noble $330
- Lehman $250
- Shuba $200
- Kassner $180
- Joseph Schnell $2,085
- Tina Broaddrick $700
- Betsy Carras $500
- Jason McKee $475
- DeeDee Messer $372
- Elizabeth Coleman $350
- Jeanetta Noble $330
- Carol Lehman $250
- Barb Shuba $200
- Jennifer Kassner $180
Last updated on 07/24/2016 @ 4:05 AM