Schuyler Colfax Middle School
Thank You for Visiting Our School Fundraising Page!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Student Series campaign is working with thousands of schools across the country to raise funds for blood cancer research. They are saving lives of blood cancer patients not someday but today.
Our school is joining the fight against blood cancers and helping LLS fund research and care for patients.
Thanks to schools like US and donors like YOU, there are more children and adults surviving every day.
All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible. Donations support LLS research, patient services, advocacy, public and professional education, and community services.
Visit our Web site often to check our progress and please invite friends who would also like to donate!
On behalf of blood cancer patients everywhere, thank you for your support!
For more information about LLS, please visit lls.org
* Please note that students under the age of 14 will not be displayed during a search nor in the leaderboards below in compliance with COPPA.
- Anderson and Palomba $600
- Sangemino Levine Homeroom $510
- Gregilovich 6th Grade $200
- Gorman $125
- Mrs Jimenez Gr 8 $110
- Bremer Johnson 6th Grade $100
- Bruce and Burton Grade 7 $100
- Way Kissel Homeroom $60
- Tavis and Whalen Lynx Homeroom $50
- Kathy Tucker $50
- Amanda Sangemino $510
- Duru Ozcan $300
- Noel Anderson $300
- Dylan $200
- Karen Gorman $125
- Lorena Jimenez $110
- Joan Bremer $100
- Cristi Bruce $100
- Debbie Kissel $60
- Kelly Tavis $50
Last updated on 05/23/2017 @ 2:08 PM